Friday, May 29, 2009

Look What I've Been Up To

A couple of months ago I went to a birthday party that had a full room filled with different costumes. I found this good ole cat unitard that everyone seemed to love.

Then I found this Moses wig and beard. Isn't it amazing?

We celebrated Darren's 21st Birthday with a surprise party at Outback.


I've been helping Kacey pick out paint colors for her new house and decorate it. Don't you love that orange?Theeeeeeen...I went blonder.
I've still been playing with my favorite little Molly and her pups.

I went to an Angels game with Mike!

I watched all 3 of the High School Musical movies for a HSM marathon with these fun kids.

We celebrated my awesome crazy mom's birthday!

I hung out and took macbook pictures with my boyfriends Zac Efron and JuiceBox.

I had a mini GNO at Storybook Tellers Cafe with 2 of my favorite ladies...Sorry.

Then it was time to celebrate Ella's FOURTH birthday at Rainforest Cafe!


Sarah, Carter, Mom, and I had a fun day at Disneyland along with a photoshoot.

The Hull girls plus my mom and I had a sleepover in Laguna. This is just me on the balcony..

THEN we celebrated Bryant's 30th Birthday with a surprise party at Famous Dave's BBQ. These are the fun girls that we are the party!


Meanwhile, I've still been getting lovely letters and pictures from this studly missionary:


Then recently I died my hair brown!

And I took more macbook pictures with JB.

...and this happened...

I had dinner at CPK MANY times. Once with this girl and a few other friends!

And lastly/most recently, I had a relaxing day at the spa!


I've been trying to have a lot of fun with friends and family before I leave on my mission, and I have been having a BLAST!

4 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

THIS was one of my favorite posts every! I was so excited to see what picture was going to come up next. IT was just too fun!

PS HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Shelley said...

We've got to have a girl's night out with the family. I want to have fun with you before you leave too.

Kellie said...

So SO SOOO fun!

Nancy Smith... said...

Wow! you have been having lots of adventures! I loved this blog. I want to print it out and paste it in my journal. Sandy, you are indeed the B dot C!
I love you!