Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rivals

New friends Corenne and Bobby and old friend Mike.

Last week I went to a Giants/Dodgers game at Dodgers stadium. The Giants and Dodgers are huge rivals. If you show up to Dodgers stadium in Giant's gear or Giants stadium in Dodgers gear, you're bound to have something thrown at you, poured on you, or yelled at you. I am a Giants fan. I wore Giants gear to Dodgers stadium. Luckily nothing was thrown or poured on me, but I was definitely yelled at. Bobby is a Dodgers fan, so he was hassling me the whole time, as well as the guys behind me. Then there were the various people who would yell things at me like, "Go back to San Fran!" But I'm fine.
Even though we lost 8-0, it was such a fun game! We had amazing seats in the first row of the All-You-Can-Eat section! I made some new friends. And it was just great to see my guys playing again.

7 comments:

Shelley said...

You were brave to show up with a Giants shirt and hat. Who were those people you went with?

Kellie said...

But I'm fine. haha!! You are SO brave! I thought for sure you would have gotten beat up! jk. Glad they were mostly nice to you... traitor.

Nancy Smith... said...

I'm a GIANT fan of you!

Sarah Hull said...

MOM is KILLING ME RIGHT NOW with her comment!!!!

How about this one: "you are giant!"

Now are you fine?

Just kidding on being giant. you are a skinny super model with amazing SNL talents that rock my world every day!

I love you like a giant!




or something.

sandy k. smith said...

what is happening with these comments?!

Sarah Hull said...

they are getting out of control.









giant.

Becca Jones said...

So, so. so funny! I love this post! Way to stand up for your team! :)