Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sunset

The other day, Miles and I decided to go watch the sunset from the Seal Beach Pier because it was a gorgeous day. We had so much fun just watching the sun slowly set. You know you really like a guy when you can just sit on a bench with him and never ever want to leave.

This type of bird is hard to find in the state of California. This rare bird, ladies and gentlemen, is known as... the Seagull.

This is my boyfriend and I think he is cute.

The guy who took this picture thought he was a professional photographer. He kept asking if he could take more and none of them even turned out very good.

We <3 our Sperry's.

After the sun did it's thing, we got dinner at the Cheesecake Factory all the way in Huntington Beach. While already on the pier, some might just walk a few steps further to eat at Ruby's. But no, not us. We will walk BACK down the pier and drive fifteen plus minutes just to eat at the Cheesecake Factory.
Thanks for a fun date Babe!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Those pictures are beautiful! I love the one you took of Miles. I like the angle. That's funny about the guy and all his pictures, haha. What a nice date!!

Sarah Hull said...

darling. i love those pictures. you two are cute. I too loved the random photographer in the making. so funny!

p.s did you get my email of all those pics of you and carter. I think i sent it to boogie down. that one. is that still your email?