Friday, November 14, 2008

No More Third Wheel!!

Miles and I had the honor of snatching the Cutest New Couple in town for a double date to The Cheesecake Factory. Kacey and J.J. started dating a couple of weeks ago and they are just killing me with their already off-the-charts love for one another. They have worked together at Southern California Valve for almost two years now and have been great friends since then. They hung out all the time and tried dating a couple of times but they just weren't feeling it at the time. RANDOMLY, Kacey fell in love with him so they started to date and now they are so happy and so in love! Anyone who knows J.J. was so excited when they found out that Kacey was dating him because he is an amazing guy (you could almost say that "amazing" is an understatement). And Miles and I were also excited because now we have a fun couple to double date with! A lot of times just Kacey, Miles, and I would hang out and someone would always be feeling a little third wheelish (usually Miles...sorry babe!), but now, thankfully there no longer has to be a third wheel!

We had so much fun with them that night and are hoping for another fun double date soon!
Now, here are some pictures of what Kacey and I like to do with the Cheesecake Factory's To Go bags...

3 comments:

Kellie said...

hey we missed you last night, but I TOTALLY understand because life as an engaged woman is just crazy, so I forgive you! but, no, for reals-I did miss you. That is SO funny about the Third wheel! It's funny cause you'd think Kacey would be the third wheel with you and Miles, but it actually turns out to be Miles cause you and Kace are just inseperable. I love it! I LOOOOOVE that KC and JJ are so happy and that things are moving marrily along. Last night she told me that you guys went SHOPPING and I just started BAWLING my eyes out, out of pure joy. I am soooo happy.

KaceFace said...

Wow it's so nice that our group is even now. I never minded hanging out with just you and miles but it's nice to have my own boyfriend now too, especially b/c he's my other best friend and thats just a happy overload.
Thank you for the cute post. I love you a billion Sandy.

Jeff said...

um definetly put up more posts.
and um apparently youre engaged?
this kellie figure has told me.

um yeah and p.s. you need a picture of me and you on this profile and it it over kaceys and write my super super best friend for ever.