Monday, November 10, 2008

Miles and Sandy: 1st Anniversary

Yesterday was Miles and my One Year Anniversary! Some of you might know that this is a record for me. In high school, all the basketball and football players called me the heart breaker because I wouldn't date a guy for longer than two months. I wish I could deny it, but I really can't. So, having a one year anniversary is definitely a step in the right direction. Because our special day (November 9th) was on a Sunday, we decided to celebrate the day before. We went to my favorite sandwich place, Submarina, and picked up our sandwiches. Then we drove to Corona Del Mar and had a picnic at Little Corona. It was such a gorgeous day...perfect for a picnic. After we ate our sandwiches, we laid down and talked for a little bit. Then, we exchanged presents. We had just happened to get each other a ring! I got him a rad CTR ring, and he got me beautiful diamond promise ring. Almost the same price. Not at all.

I was SO excited! I still can't stop staring at it. I'll probably go blind because it's so sparkley and I keep staring.


Then we took a walk along the beach and climbed some rocks and took some pictures.
We're all iced out.
We are loving our new rings.

On our actual anniversary, I gave Miles a list of 365 things I love about him. It was so fun to write. If you are ever doubting a relationship you're in, or are falling out of love, you should try writing a list of things you love about that person. Not saying I was doubting or falling out of love, but it made me fall 200 times more in love.
I love you Miles! You're the perfect guy for me and the most amazing boyfriend in the world. Thank you for the best year ever! "dis is what I neeeeed!"

7 comments:

Kellie said...

I'm crying.

I LOOOOOVE your ring, Sandy!! And I'm sort of freaking out because your anniversary was a LOOOOOT like our actual engagement! CRIZAZY! WOWzers!

I love the 365 reasons! And I love your pictures! And I just love you two being together!!! (and "promised").

Crystal said...

Sandy Kristine Smith. This is too much!!!!!!!!! Seriously I am in love with you two. It's ridiculous. But in an awesome way.

Happy one year anniversary!!!!

(And I can't believe you didn't like Madonna.)
(And yea. I blogstalk you. Sorry!)

-Crystal Chambers

Becca Jones said...

Um... So freaking cute!

Amy said...

Okay...I HAD to stop by and see "THE RING", it's pretty much famous!!! AND, it's a beauty...it's sparkling right off your blog!

The Fossetts said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! Im sooooo happy for you!!!!! Awwwwwww I want my promise ring!!!!!! hahahaha. Awwww Im soooo happy for you. I love love! I am sooo glad that youre soo happy, congrats on the one year anniversary! I know what you mean ex-heartbreaker. You guys are amazing :)

Amy said...

Stop it with you friends (Kacey)!!!

Just show up with the Smith Dormatory and get a table for twenty!!! You know Nancy and Gma Joyce would be way down!

Shelley said...

Oh Sandy, I love the pictures, I love the 365 things you love about someone. I love that you have found someone to love and that he loves you back. Love your ring too!
AND I love you too!