Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's Christmas Time at Disneyland!


Christmas is for sure, by far, without a doubt, 100% my very favorite holiday ever. I love the music, the smells, the lights, the hot chocolate, the cozy clothes, the colors, the cuddling, the shopping, the movies....I could probably go on for a very long time. This could possibly be why last night at Disneyland, I pretty much had the most amazing time of my life. Yesterday was the first day of Christmas lights at Disneyland! It was beautiful.

Miles and I started out the day by going to Chik-fil-A and to see the new movie"Twilight" (which I thought was so cute). Then, we headed over to the Gardenwalk in Anaheim and ate at P.F. Changs. After dinner, we headed over to Disneyland. We watched the fireworks, went on a couple rides, then got ice cream and sat on Main st. to eat it and people watch. There was some great people-watching that night. Basically, the whole day was amazing and I had the time of my life.

3 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

darling pics. Merry Christmas!

Kellie said...

Ooops... Sorry... :/ the engagement thing in the last post was a JOKE people.

You and Miles are SUCH a cute couple. And yes-we should TOTALLY triple date!! Let's set it up! I LOVE Christmas too! Everything about it is so great!

KaceFace said...

CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!
This year we have to back down on the crazy awesome gifts we get eachother every year. I'm out of ideas...and money.
Ii love you my little booger princess snuggy steps.