Monday, April 6, 2009

bonjour je m'appelle...

March is the month of mustaches. And march was ending, so a Mustache Party was very necessary. I went with these two fun girls: Alison and Rachel. All 3 of us had a great time socializing, dancing, and changing our felt mustaches every once in a while throughout the night.

This is Todd. Todd is different. But we love him very much.

This is Jill. Jill's boyfriend (now FIANCE) is Sean. Sean's purpose in life is to make me feel extremely awkward. When he and Jill started dating, she adopted Sean's role of making me feel uncomfortable. Sean's got nothin on her. She puts me in situations in which I have never felt more uncomfortable. But I adore her and I'm so happy they are getting MARRIED!!

This is our "cute mustache face."

This is Scotty drawing a mustache on Alison. She lost a bet.

What a fun night filled with mustaches, friends, and a lot of different languages.

3 comments:

Donovan and Tawny Holloway said...

Those are the truest words spoken Todd is different and every time i see a pic of Jill from that party i am a little creeped out cause her stache looks really real. Looks like a fun time had by all.

Amy said...

You two are out of control. You guys seriously are just too cute for me though!

Kellie said...

"Todd is different." haha You're funny. I felt like I was reading a book. Those pictures are so funny! Don't you love LDS people and their crazy parties? That girl in the stach looks REALLY a lot like a man...