Monday, March 30, 2009

Kacey's Super Extravagant Birthday Present

Every year for birthday presents, Kacey and I go all out for each other. Last year I took her to the Glen Ivy Day Spa in Corona and she took me over the bridge for a night at the Hotel Del Coronado with room service breakfast and everything! So...this year for Kacey's birthday her present from me was.... a lamp shade. I'm poor. So I bought a lamp shade at target and decorated it with felt flowers. I think it will fit perfectly in her new house. But, it's up to her if she wants to put it there.


Happy Birthday Kace Face. And you're welcome. ;)

4 comments:

Kellie said...

SO cute, Sandy! You're very creative!! I love it!

Sarah Hull said...

darling. that turned out super cute.

Hess Fam said...

that is adorable...and so you are you you little filipino! i'm so excited!

KaceFace said...

I LOVE it soooooo much!!! Thank you. I need you to make me a lamp shade for every shade in my house now!
This gift was so great...thank you a million.
I LOVE YOU! It was the best birthday ever.