Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween Fun!

It seems like every year, Halloween gets more and more fun! This year, on Halloween morning, Miles and I went to Massage Envy to get a one hour massage for just $39.99. That was amazing and I decided that will be my new Halloween tradition. Once we got home from our massages, we carved our pumpkins in the backyard.
This is us trying to make the same face as our jack-o-lanterns. Doesn't Miles look exactly like his pumpkin?? This picture cracks me up!
Then, we headed over to the mall to do a little shopping, but had to hurry home for....

...ANNUAL DINNER IN A PUMPKIN!!
We wouldn't want to miss out on that. Always a surprise, always a treat!

Once our bellies were full of goodness, everyone got ready to go out and do some hardcore trick or treating. Mom, Sarah, Bryant, Carter, Steve, Ashley, Scott, Christy, Katie, Ella, Miles and I all went trick or treating together. It got a little crowded at each front porch, but it was fun and so worth it.
p.s. How cute is my boyfriend? Even with Carter's drool all up on his shirt...
Thank you, Mom, for the Dinner in a Pumpkin and for putting up with us making fun of it even though we all love it. Thank you, Sarah, for having the cutest kids in the world, making it so fun to watch them having fun. And thank you, Miles, for spending the whole day with me and making every second fun. I love all of you.

Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

and we love you!

The pumpkin faces cracked me up so hard because that pumpkin really looked like miles! You two are so cute!!!

Loved this post... well, mostly loved the part about me having the cutest kids in the world.

o.k. fine you can babysit whenever you want, I'll let you. You just say when and they are yours!

Mamasita said...

Sandy K.
Let's talk.
I head about" the ring" Post a picture so we can all see the sparkle. Congrats on a year!

Nancy Smith... said...

Love your pumpkins....cute, and Miles looks just like his pumpkin!

Kellie said...

How cute are YOU too! I love all the fun things you guys did together! And what's up with a 40 dollar massage???? Hook a sista up!! Is it only on Halloween? I love your family.

Sarah Hull said...

I forgot to mention that I gagged about getting a massage on Halloween! I AM SO SURE... you think you are all HOLLYWOOD with your juicy this and your louis that and your massage here and your sassy hair there.... what am I going to do with you??? I know... send you on a mission in a 3rd world country so that when you get home you will be excited about your Mossimo gifts from me!!!








SNAP!