Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Mr. El Dorado

Every year, any man in the El Dorado ward has the opportunity to participate in the competition known as Mr. El Dorado. For fhe, everyone comes to watch the competition. The men competing need a sports outfit, a talent, and ghetto fabulous formal wear (whatever that even means). This year was my favorite so far. Everyone was very creative, clever, and handsome! It was hard to vote, however, the guy I did vote for was the winner!

John Sellers was crowned Mr. El Dorado 2008.


And he deserved it!
Sport Outfit: He wore a nerd outfit and held a chess board.
Talent: He yelled the tune of "Carol of the Bells" while listening to it on his iPod. It's hard to explain it, but it was hilarious.
Ghetto Fabulous Formal Wear: Well, in a nutshell, he did have grillz.

Who will be the next Mr. El Dorado?

5 comments:

Kellie said...

I LOVE your funny blogs! Please post more often! This comment is for all your recent posts & I think you're great! Love you!

Kellie said...

PS-I love how Scott's picture on the side of your blog is the biggest of them all!

Lindsay said...

Sandy! How are you? I love your blog...you crack me up. I am so curious....what is the name of this gourmet pizza shop in Redlands that you took Kacey to for her birthday? Is it on State street? Hope all is well. Say hi to your family for me!
Love,
Lindsay Hull

Johnnyboy said...

this is very nice of you. i like it.

Allie And Michael Schulze said...

YOU HAVE A BLOG! You are the coolest of cool. Let's be friends...let's cuddle.