Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Karen's Black and White Birthday Party!

My friend from the singles ward, Karen turned 21! Her party was black and white themed so you had to wear black and/or white. The house was decorated so cute and the party looked really cool with everyone in their black and white attire.

This is me with the birthday girl, Karen!

A bunch of girlfriends from the singles ward.

Miles and me!

Jeff and Tamara! Cuties!

Miles and I... again.

This was parked right outside the house so I thought I'd take a picture on it.


We all carpooled: Miles, Kacey, John Sellers, and me! The party only had dessert, so afterward we went to Tommy Burgers for dinner and walked around Ralphs for a little. It was such a fun night. I'm blessed to be a member of such a great ward with fun people in it.

1 comment:

Donovan and Tawny Holloway said...

okay so not to downplay it or anything but she stole our idea for that that we did 3 years ago which we stole from someone else but htose are always fun.