Sunday, February 10, 2008

New Year's Breakfast!

On New Year's morning, Scott, Allie, Kacey, and I woke up and made our way over to my sister, Sarah's house for a breakfast burrito bar!

Three tired, hungry, but very happy girls.

Kacey never fails to stuff her burritos/tacos to the extreme.
She makes a mess.
And she can barely finish it.

After we were done eating, we all socialized with the Hiatt's for a while.

A few of us got a little antsy so we went outside to play!

Allie: traced in chalk.

Tracing Kacey in chalk.

Kacey (or a gingerbread man): traced in chalk.

Tracing Scott in chalk. Ella maybe thought Scott was really dead. Could've fooled me.

Scott: traced in chalk.

Scott tracing me in chalk.

Me: traced in chalk.

I love this picture of Scott and Ella.

I accidentally sat in the chalk. (that would be Kacey's face on my behind)

Ella and I.

Allie just loved that slide.


What a way to start off the New Year...?

3 comments:

zuniga family said...

I love the tracings in chalk! That looks fun!

Kellie said...

Brett and I think it's funny that you posted about New Years almost 2 months afterwards. haha. I'm glad you did though, cause those pictures are priceless. That tracing of Kacey looks JUST like her! WOW!

Sarah Hull said...

My backyard looked like a crime scene after "you people" left!

p.s. happy new year!