Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy New Year!

2008's New Year's Eve Party was held at my house this year! Scott and I invited a bunch of friend's over to celebrate with us. It was one of the most fun parties we've ever had at our house.
There was a bunch of dancing, games, food and socializing.

Here's Scott busting a move using Michael's arms.

Michael, Scott, Wade, and Greg. They're so in love.

Just some of the many crazy dancers.

Kenny and Wade were all about the mancala.

And here are a few pictures of the fun friends that showed up to celebrate!
Here's Michael!

Ricky and Krista.

Sharon and Wade.

Melissa and Nicole.

Ken.

...and even my mom!

Allie and Kacey were so excited about 2008! They couldn't handle it!

Allie's ready to shoot her confetti gun. (kacey and i had to pick up each individual piece of confetti by hand because the broom would just blow them away. So thanks Allie!)
Finally! 2008! My first kiss of the New Year: My very very best friend in the whole world, Kacey Thompson!

So far...
2008's lookin great!

1 comment:

Sarah Hull said...

So fun! The picture with mom cracked me up! I love the dancing pictures.

Maybe we'll see pictures from Valentines day around Easter!

love you.