Sunday, September 9, 2007

A Day at Disneyland



The other day, Jason and I went to Disneyland where we met up with Sarah, Bryant, Katie, Ella, and my mom. We had such a good time! We went on rides, watched the parade, and even stayed for the fireworks! Basically, I bawled my eyes out during the parade because all the characters would wave at Katie and she would get soo happy. It just killed me. And every time I hear the quote from Walt Disney, "To all who come to this happy place.....welcome," I can't help but cry. I love Disneyland. It's so inspiring. It brings people together and makes people so happy! I love it!

1 comment:

Sarah Hull said...

Cute pictures. I love the tinkerbell one. That was one of my favorite nights.
Even though I could hardly move the next day and I was so tired for two days after that.