Sunday, September 9, 2007

I Think it's Time to Let You Know...




....I can eat a lot. I have battled in 3 major Eating Competitions throughout my life. All 3 to large men. The first was a Pizza Competition against a 6'5" man named Charlie...I won just by eating 7 slices of pizza. The next was a Buffalo Wing Competition against a man who claims he can never be beat, J.J....and it's true, he cannot be beat. I lost that one by eating approximately 75 buffalo wings...yes...it's true. My 3rd competition was also against him...he won again. In that competition we ate 5 corn on the cobs, 2 cheeseburgers, chicken fried steak, a baked potato, and much more. However, even after the competition, I willingly had a bowl of tapioca pudding and a bowl of chocolate ice cream.


-the pictures you see here are the ones from the 2nd competion...buffalo wings. the last picture is of both of us holding a pan with all of the bones. there were almost 200 buffalo wings eaten that night! pictures of the last competition are coming soon.-

1 comment:

Sarah Hull said...

I almost threw up thinking about each eating contest that you've had. Can you please stop the madness. I swear in a few years I am going to have to push you in a wheelchair around Disneyland b/c you had one too many eating contests and it finally caught up to you!!!