Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Hugging Game

When we were younger, my siblings along with my mom and dad would play this super simple game known as, The Hugging Game. Here are the rules of the game:
1. You all sit (or now...we squish) together on the couch.
2. One person stands on the other side of the room and runs full speed toward the couch and hugs [but basically jumps on] one of the people on the couch.
3. The person who was hugged then has to be the hugger and the game really never ends.

We haven't played this game in AGES so we decided to give it a try. It was so hilarious because we're just a little larger now and we had a few extra people involved who had never played the game (grandma, my brother-in-law Bryant, sister-in-law Ashley, nieces Katie and Ella, and Allie)

That's Uncle Scott helping Katie run toward the person she wanted to hug!Bryant full-on FLEW on my dad. It's quite possible that I've never seen anything as funny.
Grandma was running toward Dad and did some hard-core Karate kick and fell on the floor! She's so tough though she got right back up and finished her hug!

Ella LOVED this game! She kept saying, "me turn!"



I love my family!! Just sitting around and laughing, or playing these stupid, simple games can entertain me for hours on end. It's times like these that I wouldn't trade for the world.

No comments: