Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

Scott and I dyed easter eggs. I couldn't just not dye eggs. I don't care how old I am, I love dying easter eggs.

Helping Ella find some eggs.

Katie is pretty much a detective. Look at those egg-finding skills!

How convenient! A basket already attached to her walker!

They really love Easter.

Miles and Me.

Easter was so much fun this year. Scott and I opened our Easter Baskets which consisted of a Book of Mormon, the Dvd Finding Faith in Christ, and a bunch of plastic eggs with scriptures inside. Then my parents opened their easter baskets I made for them. Then, we ate breakfast and dyed eggs. Miles came with me to my home ward which was so fun because I got to see everybody again! After church, the Hulls came over, my mom made dinner, we had an easter egg hunt, and then we all just sat around. When the festivities came to an end, Miles and I took a walk around the park and watched Rudy that night. It was so relaxing and so much fun!

1 comment:

Becca Jones said...

Sandy! Please explain who this Miles character is!
:)