Saturday, March 1, 2008

minigolf.

I hate miniature golf, but these boys made it far too much fun!

The night started out with a nice dinner at a cute little mexican restaurant. This was the first time I had met three out of six of these awesome guys. Dinner was a BLAST so I was excited to spend the evening with them. After we finished our meal, we headed over to Boomer's for a round of mini golf. After we finished our game, Boomer's was closing so we sat outside of Boomer's and played a game called "what if." Obviously that was a blast. You'd know if you've ever played this game. I was so sad when everyone went home. To me, the night was still young.


We liked all of the fun houses and things to play on.




I didn't take a golf club since I hate golfing. So, one of the guys found a broken one that I started playing pool with...

...that didn't work out very well so I stuck to being the score keeper/purse holder.
I still had a blast!!

5 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

what a fun night. for the record... i hate mini golf too. i dont get it. i would rather play real golf (even though i dont know how... at least you get to drive one of those fun carts around).

Kellie said...

I've NEVER won at mini golf. I dont think i've ever even been in second place! It looked like a WAY fun night, though!! We'll be sure not to go mini golfing on our triple date!!!!

Becca Jones said...

Woman! I miss you too! You need to come to San Diego this summer and play with me! But, you can't do it some weeks because I'm going to be a EFY counselor! :)

Chiemi said...

I came over here from Kellie's blog and was lurking. I just had to comment. 6 guys and 2 girls??? Wow.
LOL. :)

Peck Family said...

BLOG stocked this morning at 3am. CUTE BLOG. Im adding you to my friends.

by the way remember Greatest love of all?

your pictures remind me of SARAH your other twin.

Take care
Heather