Saturday, July 28, 2007

4th of July in Coronado

I spent my 4th of July with Jason, his sister, his mom, his aunt, uncle, grandma, and grandpa. They were so sweet and made me feel so welcome. Jason's grandparents have a timeshare on Coronado Island. It was right on the beach and had a really nice pool. It was so relaxing and fun to have eight days off work to play at the beach! We took our bikes and rode around the island, took walks into town, and the fireworks were lighting off on the bay right outside of our window so we sat on the couch, opened the window, and watched the fireworks. It was so amazing!






























Jason's sister, Heather had her birthday on July 3rd, so we got to celebrate
while we were there! She got a new skateboard and took me on a ride.

1 comment:

Sarah Hull said...

I LOVE you blonde, but you're beautiful with any hair color.
That was a fun blog.